Thank you for doing a very important job for those that need it most!
Providing qualified, professional care for children in their most formative years, your organization is making a difference in the lives of the low income or at risk families in our county. Child Development services are challenging but an immensely rewarding profession.
Working with our CEL and other providers, you enter into a cooperative professional relationship with the childcare commonwealth. The goal of this relationship is to provide safe, nurturing care for children.
We look forward to working with you to reach that most admirable goal.
The Santa Cruz County Centralized Eligibility List System
By becoming part of the number of State subsidized contractors in Santa Cruz County you have shown your willingness to participate in a group of child care leaders that care for the families of this area. Now we want to provide you with the latest information about:
- Your Rights and Obligations
- The Best Resources in Santa Cruz County for Santa Cruz County CEL participants
- Updates and Facts about our Santa Cruz County CEL system
- Updates about other CELs in California as well as CDE up-to-date information
We encourage taking the time to check out our Resource Library and Provider News.
Here are a few good reasons why your participation is important:
- Help you comply with CDE eligibility requirements in assisting the most needy families first.
- Help you keep and access accurate lists of family/child application data.
- Simplify enrollment through the use of a common intake form.
- Share enrollment data with participating programs
- Collaborate on reporting to the State regarding local needs.
- Benefit from Santa Cruz County CEL marketing promotions highlighting all participating programs.
We are happy to assist you in learning more about the CDE requirements in regards to Santa Cruz County CEL participants. Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.