State Referral Information

If your family is income-eligible, but you do not live in Santa Cruz County, then click here to get contact information to CELs in other counties.

If you need immediate assistance and only need referrals for private or nonprofit child care centers without government subsidies in your county of residence, click here click here for contact information on your local Resource and Referral Agency.